Mobility to increase range of movement and help prevent injuries.
Follow these exercises targeting mainly the upper and lower back as well as the hips.
Perform each exercise 8-10 times or until you can feel the area beginning to loosen.
Repeat the sequence 2-3 times.
Upper Body Conditioning:
1️⃣ Upright row
2️⃣ Press up and row
3️⃣ TRX pulls
4️⃣ Flat lying DB press
5️⃣ Tricep dips
Each exercise x15 apart from x5 press ups
3 sets, minimal rest
Advanced leg workout.
1. Front rack reverse lunge x16 (8 each leg) I used 2x12kg Kettle Bells
2. KB swings x8 (2x12kg KBs)
3. Controlled side step up x10 each leg
4. Prowler push +40kg for 15m
x 4-5 sets.
Start with little or no weights then progress as you feel comfortable!
Core (abs) Training:
1️⃣ Hallow rocks
2️⃣ Sit up and reach
3️⃣ Reverse curl with kick out
5️⃣ Side plank stars
6️⃣ Reverse plank with foot lift
7️⃣ Superman (knees on the floor if needed)
20-30s of each exercise. 1-2 sets at the end of your workout or 3-4 sets if this is your main session.
6 exercises that will work everything from you core and upper back to your shoulders and legs:
1️⃣ Sit kicks 2️⃣ Bear crawl 3️⃣ Side plank walks 4️⃣ Mountain climbers 5️⃣ Inch worm 6️⃣ Knee to elbow (rotating mountain climbers)
30 seconds of each exercise, 10 seconds between 😱
Give 3 sets a go, 2 if you’re a beginner, 4 if more advanced with minimal recovery.
1a. Squats with theraband x8-10
1b. Reverse curl to kick out x10
2a. Kettlebell RDL with additional theraband x10-12
2b. Single let hip thrust (shoulders elevated) x10 each leg
2c. Box jumps x10
Here is a simple home workout that will work the full body.
- Treadmills 30s
- Press ups 20s
- In and out squat trusts 30s
- Plank up downs 20s
- Plank rotations 30s
No rest between exercises.
Here is a great conditioning workout to do with a training partner.
The exercises are:
* Ball slam burpee
* Sit up and press
* Lunge side sling
* Russian twists
* Jump lunges
* Burpee squat
* Side lunge and press
* Moving hand elevated press up
3 sets. No rest between exercises, short rest between sets
Here is a leg circuit that involves mobility, muscular endurance, strength and fitness.
1. Push back and reach x12 (6 each side)
2. Kettlebell pick up 10-16kg x8-10 (putting it down and picking back up is 1)
3. Step up x10-12 (controlled - back heel doesn’t touch the floor)
4. Bulgarian split squat x10-15
5. Burpees x8-12 x3-4 sets
5 exercises, 20-30s of each depending on your fitness levels:
* Plank ups (alternate the leading arm)
* Squat thrust out and in
* Press up with alternate knee pull in
Repeat 4-5 times with 20-40s rest between each set to ensure you can maintain a good intensity
Here is a a warm up to get everything going before you start your lower body strength session.
Lunges x10 each leg
Side lunges x10 each side
Over head squats x10
You can do these without any weight and rather than a bar for the other head squat you can use a stick e.g. broom or just a piece of clothing.
Online training programmes are for you! With a set programme your progress will dramatically improve.
WHY get an online programme? It will to tailored to you so it will:
- Fit in around your week - Target the areas you want to work on
- Have enough of each exercise - Not too much of an exercise or area
- The right amount of cardio and strength work for you
- Motivate you towards being who and what you want to be.
If this sounds like something that could help you. Get in touch
09:00 – 20:30